Monday 30 July 2007

Celebrate Singapore's 42nd birthday with us!

Being a company that is "born-and-breed" locally, how can we not come up with a National Day Promotion to celebrate such a memorable day that is close to our hearts? :)

So here it is! Our $4.20 promotion to celebrate our nation's 42nd birthday!
(Valid from 1st Aug-12th Aug 2007)

Disclaimer: Not being "technically-trained" to use design software, I took a whopping 4.5 hours to come up with this! (that probably might only take 1 hour or less for a professional graphic designer to do it. ) Well ... I gave myself a "pat" on the shoulder for this "little" achievement. :) If there's any aspiring graphic designer/student out there who might like to help me for future design works, do drop me an email here: enquiry@littleredshop.com.sg

No comments: